English Time, London is located in world famous Oxford Street, a few minutes’ walk from the British Museum and close to many other iconic London landmarks such as Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament. Just around the corner is Soho, the exciting, bohemian quarter of the city with its many restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs. The school has eight classrooms, an internet room (with free internet access for students) and a self-study room with library.
Ten Great Reasons to Study English at English Time, London.
- Great location in the heart of London
- Qualified, experienced teachers
- Lively, stimulating lessons
- Competitive prices and easy payment plans
- Free placement test and trial lesson
- A range of courses available (general, exam, business)
- Flexible timetables design your own schedule
- Assistance with visas, work, accommodation etc
- Extra-curricular activities, e.g. discussion forum
- Free internet access and study room
- 25-27 Oxford Street. 2nd and 3rd floors
- London W1D 2DW UK
- Phone :+44 20 7734 3666
- Fax :+44 20 7734 0776